How to Root Poco X3 Pro and Install TWRP 3.6.2
Hey guys, how are you? I hope you all are doing well and welcome back to another article. Today I am going to show you how you can Root Poco X3 pro and install TWRP recovery on Poco X3 pro, so there are a lot of benefits of Rooting android devices and you can do a lot of stuff like installing custom ROMs, and custom kernels and a lot of things by using TWRP recovery.
So this guide is going to be really quick and after reading this article, you will be able to Root your Poco X3 pro and you will be able to install TWRP recovery on it so without any further do let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to install TWRP Recovery on Poco X3 Pro
So first of all the Bootloader of your Poco X3 pro should be unlocked if you have not unlocked it yet then you can watch the video from this link and after unlocking the bootloader, you can follow the steps to install TWRP recovery on it.
Requirements To Install TWRP And Root
- Download TWRP from here
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Original USB data cable to connect your phone to a PC or Laptop
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools zip.
- Magisk zip file if want to Root your phone.
1. Save the TWRP file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone Hold the volume down + and power it on at the same time.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable.
4. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Selecting Open Command Window or Open PowerShell Window Here.
5. Next, type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
6. It will show you some alphabet (that means your phone is connected to your PC).
7. Now type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot flash recovery (here drag and drop TWRP recovery image)
8. Now press and hold the Power button + Volume up button for 5-6 seconds TWRP will be booted up on your phone.
9. Now go to install and flash Magisk to Root.
10. Now reboot to recovery again to confirm and WOW TWRP is now installed on your phone.
Downloads important files
You can download these files from the list above as well.
Watch the Full installation Video