Download and Install macOS 13 Ventura
Before we go out on how you can install the beta, it is important to know what systems are supported. It would be a waste of time to download the beta only to realize later on that your system is not supported or compatible with macOS Ventura.
Download macOS Ventura
Before we get into how to download macOS Ventura, you need to understand that this is currently in its developer beta stage usually meant for developers to use. So yes, it will come around with some issues in terms of usability.
In order to download macOS Ventura, you will first have to sign up for the Apple Developer program. You can do this easily by simply heading over to this official signup page. Once you have signed up for the Apple Developer program, you can now follow the steps below to download and install macOS Ventura on your supported Mac.
- On your Mac, launch Safari and log into the Apple Developer program.
- Once signed in, head over to the downloads section.
- You should see an option that says Download. Click on it.
- Now, click on the Install Profile button.
- The Profile will now be downloaded to your Mac.
- Open up the folder to where the Profile has been downloaded.
- Now, double click to open the macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg file.
- You need to run the macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtlity.pkg to run the installer.
- A window will now open where you will have to agree to the various terms and conditions. Read through them and then click on Agree.
- With all of this done, you need to click on the Apple logo on your Mac.
- Now, click on System Preferences followed by Software Update.
- The beta update to macOS Ventura will be displayed. Simply download the update to your Mac.
- Once the download has been completed, you can go ahead and install macOS Ventura on your mac
For the most part, make sure you send a report after you have Download and Install macOS 13 Ventura on you mac and MacBook