Raven Ui 6.0 Enhanced is now available for your Redmi Note 11. A custom ROM based on Android 12 called Raven Ui 6.0 offers most of the new features introduced by Google in its latest operating system. Additionally, the release includes new wallpapers by Hampus Olsson, and some UI improvements to improve the user experience, and it’s finally time to try out the latest release of Raven Ui 6.0 Enhanced on your device. As of now, the team has released builds for a few more devices, including the latest OnePlus flagship. Today we guide ” Download and Install Raven Ui 6.0 Enhanced for Redmi Note 11 with Android 12.
Whereas if you think why do we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS? However, there is always specific lifeline support from the manufacturer and the latest Android upgrade rollout is delayed. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android version.
Table of Contents
Information: Raven UI 6.0 for Redmi Note 11
Raven Ui 6.0 Enhanced | Android 12
Device: Redmi Note 11 SD 680
Codename: Spes & Spesn.
- Kakashi ( as a teacher )
- Rishi ( help all time )
- Zubair ( bhai type system)
- Avi ( Porting teacher )
- RetardPro ( hacker Chacha )
- Fiza Khan ( for boot animation )
- Rahul ( Miatoll maintainer )
- Xerolite ( uncle )
- Geux Community
- Fahad Mahar for review
Changelog ( Balanced & Performance ) :-
- Added flagship-level high fps in game
- Unlimited Google Photos
- India server in theme store with import option
- Mi pad volume panel
- SafetyNet Passed by default ( no bank issue )
- Without rooted rom
- Fully RW rom no need any module for this.
- Fully encrypted rom.
- Mi hub and mi play in the control center
- Remove 10s timer from the app installing
- Monet on some apps
- Added extra dim options
- Added anti-flicker mod
- Added flagship-level app animation
- Added flagship-level wallpaper scrolling
- Added raven UI important themes inbuild
- Added raven UI boot animation
- Added Pushpa boot audio in boot animation
- Added screenshot frame on ss
- Added some new features
- Added incognito option in cc for security
- Added ultra battery saver for Bess bb
- Added fully blur control on cc
- Added dock option in the launcher
- Added china, global widgets option.
- Added iOS, school, and cubic 5 types of recent menus.
- Added 4GB extension Ram option.
- Added new setting menu
- Added new UI in the security app
- Added new app installer.
- Added Google Chrome & debloated rom.
- Added the camera app’s new color tone for a beautiful look after the shot.
Balanced rom extra Changelog:-
- Added bettery tweaks.
- Added stock rom thermal ( on high temperature your brightness automatically low if you don’t like this then go with performance mode.
- Added system/bin new bettery modes.
- Added ultra bettery saver mode.
Performance rom extra Changelog:-
- Edit thermal for better gaming.
- Edit vendor/bin for control temperature while gaming.
- Vendor/etc added new tweaks for make stable fps while playing game.
- Remove brightness automatically low features in Direct sunlight & gaming time.
- Added network tweaks with better network ping while gaming.
- Added ram management for use full rom wen u use phone. That’s means you feel better performance while app opening , swich and scrolling.
- Added sd888 tweaks for giving more stable gaming.
- Added performance mode in cc with improved system.
- Balanced Rom targets normal users and battery backup users.
- Performance Rom target Gamer & Fast UI user.
- Maybe some apps do not show on the Play Store because of the change in fingerprint for pass SafetyNet.
- I don’t have Wifi & Device, so many bugs you face then IDK. I waste 170₹ data for download upload Rom ( no modding including)
- If you get an error while flashing ROM. Then use twrp 3.6.1. If you face again this issue it means your Rom corrupted copy/download again.
- Don’t Download Rom from any third-party mirror group and user provide. Use the post link because there are so many options are also available there ( be careful).
How to install Raven UI 6.0 on Redmi Note 11
- Download the Rom from the link below.
- Reboot to TWRP recovery.
- Format data.
- Flash downloaded Rom.
- Go to advanced and flash current TWRP.
- Reboot and enjoy.