If you recently bought the phone from the Redmi Note series and looking for a guide on How to install TWRP on Remi Note 10,10 pro, Note 9,9 Pro, Note 8,8 Pro then you are at the right place. Here in this guide, we will show you how you can do this easily on your Redmi Note phone. To Root or Install TWRP on any android, you have to unlock the bootloader of the phone first. Without unlocking you can’t process. Here is the complete guide to Unlock the Bootloader of the Xiaomi phone. And yes unlocking process will wipe all the data from your phone, so do take the full backup of your phone before following this guide.
TWRP Recovery is one of the essential tools if you have made a mind to modify your Android smartphone. It lets you perform several tasks like Nandroid Backup, restore an existing backup, flash zip files, factory reset, and more. With this, one can easily install a mod, GApps, or a third-party custom ROM. If you’re looking for how to install TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi Mi & Redmi smartphones this guide will help you with that.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Your Redmi Note 11 Phones
So without wasting the time, let’s start the TWRP Guide for Redmi Note 8 and 8 Pro. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your PC and Phone. Before we begin, we highly recommend you create backups of your data and files.
Requirements To Install TWRP And Root
- Unlock the bootloader of the phone
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Original USB data cable to connect your phone to a PC or Laptop
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools zip.
- Magisk zip file if want to Root your phone.
Download TWRP Recovery For Your Phone
Lets Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 8 And Redmi Note 8 Pro
1. Save the TWRP file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone Hold the volume down + and power it on at the same time.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable.
4. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Selecting Open Command Window or Open PowerShell Window Here.
5. Next, type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
6. It will show you some alphabet (that means your phone is connected to your PC).
7. Now type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot boot (here drag and drop TWRP recovery image)
8. Now TWRP will be booted up on your phone (it’s not permanently installed follow the next steps to make it permanent).
9. Now go to advance options and click on install current recovery and simply swipe to flash TWRP image.
10. Now reboot to recovery again to confirm and WOW TWRP is now installed on your phone.