If you just bought a phone of the newly launched Redmi Note 11 series and you guys want to Root your phone without harming or without getting bricked then you are in the right place. By following our method you will be able to Root your Redmi Note 11 series phone easily so let’s get started.
What Is Rooting?
Routing is primarily about giving yourself privileges to access your phone’s features that will be blocked by either the carrier or the phone’s original provider. There are different types of apps that can only be accessed if your phone has root permission. For example, you can download a modern screen recorder.
Rooting some apps will help you extend battery life (now it’s a lifesaver), make in-app purchases for free, or even speed up your phone’s CPU by overclocking it. In short, the gold mine of apps and the opportunity to enhance your phone experience.
What Is Magisk?
For new people to take root, you are in safe hands! For those who know how to root, how annoying it was to constantly root/input your phone to get OTA updates! Or failure to use banking applications on your phone? We miss you completely.
People often search for the root cause, we will give you the root solution (literally) of every feature on your phone that you desire!
Magisk is a random root system. This basically means that you can modify your phone’s system without having to change the basic code. Magisk was developed by Topjohnwu and launched in 2016, and has been expanding its horizons with each passing year since then. Magisk Root is an honor, especially when it comes to running financial applications.
If you wish, you can also install YouTube Vanced Manager using Magisk, which helps users to run YouTube without ads.
Pros or Advantages Of Rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
- If you root your Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
- First, Fully charge your Redmi Note 11 series phone. If not, then there is a high risk of being stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked, you can follow our guide here.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files On Redmi Note 11 series phone, you can follow our guide here.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
Root Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G with Magisk
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip or APK) file on your phone.(From here)
- Move the Magisk zip or APK file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Redmi Note 11 series phone to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume up + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk Zip or APK file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- After it reboot your device.
- Magisk Manager app will be installed automatically.
- Open Magisk app and enjoy.
- You have Successfully Rooted your Redmi Note 11 series device.