A custom recovery such as TWRP 3.7.0 is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM
TWRP is an open-source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our Zulip channel or on forums like xda-developers.
How to Install TWRP 3.7.9 on Redmi Note 11 (Spes/N) | Android 13 Recovery
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Your Redmi Note 11 Phones
So without wasting the time, let’s start the TWRP Guide for Redmi Note 11. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your PC and Phone. Before we begin, we highly recommend you create backups of your data and files.
Requirements To Install TWRP And Root
- Unlock the bootloader of the phone
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Original USB data cable to connect your phone to a PC or Laptop
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools zip.
- Magisk zip file if want to Root your phone.
Download TWRP 3.7.0 Recovery For Your Redmi Note 11 (Spes/N)
• Synced the latest TWRP 12.1 source
• Fixed Android 13 ROM flashing issue (source side)
Installation Process in Short
• Download and move twrp-3.7.0-12.1-06.11.22.img to platform tools (adb tool) folder • Open CMD and open platform tools folder • Reboot phone on fastboot mode, take USB connection on PC and write this command on cmd: fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0-12.1-06.11.22.img • After TWRP booted successfully, open "Advanced" and "Flash current recovery"
TWRP v3.7.0 Image File: Download
Let’s Install TWRP 3.7.0 Recovery On Redmi Note 11 And Redmi Note 11N
1. Save the TWRP file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone Hold the volume down + and power it on at the same time.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable.
4. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Selecting Open Command Window or Open PowerShell Window Here.
5. Next, type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
6. It will show you some alphabet (that means your phone is connected to your PC).
7. Now type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot boot (here drag and drop TWRP recovery image)
8. Now TWRP will be booted up on your phone (it’s not permanently installed follow the next steps to make it permanent).
9. Now go to advance options and click on install current TWRP recovery and simply swipe to flash TWRP image.
10. Now reboot to recovery again to confirm and WOW TWRP is now installed on your phone.
Watch the full installation video