How to Download and Install watchOS 9 beta
watchOS 9 Developer Beta Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest version of iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 developer beta, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- First, you need to log in to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 9 beta 1 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 9 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 16.
How to install watchOS 9 Developer Beta 1 Update
- First, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 9 developer beta update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all is done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
Please after you have Downloaded and Installed watchOS 9 betas on your apple watch, tell us which feature you liked.