LineageOS is known for almost stable custom ROMs based on AOSP builds for a bunch of devices that offer customization and OTA updates well. Android users can easily get out of the heavy and bloated stock firmware that comes out of the box by flashing the LineageOS ROM. It brings quite a lot of customizations and users can also install root access in addition to installing custom modules. LineageOS also offers firmware updates.
Lineage OS 20.0 Android 13 Features
Android 13 (codename: Tiramisu) is the latest Android OS version coming as the successor of Android 12 which will be officially released by Google in August-September 2022. It brings design changes and auto-theming icons. Cinematic wallpapers, Material U theme, alternative lock screen clock, updated ‘Now Playing’ widget, more intuitive QR scanner, native Bluetooth LE audio support, improved silent mode, tap-to-transfer media controls, and more.
Android 13 includes an improved audio output selector, multi-language options per app, improved clipboard presentation, smart home controls, better privacy, and security updates, private photo picker, NEARBY_WIFI_DEVICES, notifications permission, fast pair option, etc. . As some construction is still pending in the coming months, more and more improvements will surely be implemented.
LineageOS 20.0 Unofficial | Android 13
Status: Super Stable
Thanks to all the testers in my group especially @shisaya and @ORF30
Thanks, @dblenk9 & @jabiyeff21 for the device tree.
• October security patch.
• Seem very smooth and stable for daily use.
• Good battery backup reported by the testers.
• The Rom is smooth on both 60hz and 90hz.
• Clean flash is mandatory (can dirty flash from lineage 20 test build)
• Safetynet passes by default.
• Play integrity pass by default (google pay/wallet works)
• Signature spoofing for micro
• Unlimited google photos(google photos is not included in ROM).
• Notch Bar Killer in Developer Settings->Display cutout.
Notch Bar Killer = full screen all apps in all modes (horizontal and vertical).
Lineage OS 20.0 Android 13 for Redmi Note 11 (Spes/N): Vanilla Build | GApps Build MircoG Build
How to install
- Download the Rom from the links above.
- Reboot your device into custom recovery.
- Format data.
- Flash downloaded Rom (Optional: Flash Gapps if using Vanilla Build).
- Reboot and enjoy.